Mexo

Mexo
:::em tudo (foto: Rafael Bertelli)

terça-feira, fevereiro 02, 2010

Berdeline

I see a thousand flowers on my way to you
I pass by shadows of walls and trees
I have no shoes on

The silent streets to you are heaven
I sing to the birds, they are flying around my ears
I can hear your voice saying “hi”

Those miles I left behind two years ago…
I’ve been following stars and clouds
They are my road to you, Berdeline

I have nothing else
But lots of kissing, cooking, dancing
And making-love-to-you dreams.


A little butterfly takes me on its shoulder
I’m flying to you on the back of joy!
Open the gate to your garden

Sweet Berdeline!
I have a gift for you
I’ll give you this butterfly.

Put some warm water in a pot
Add some salt and herbs to it
I’ll repose my feet in this water

‘Cause I’m coming and I have no shoes on

I only have lots of kissing, cooking, dancing
And making-love-to-you dreams.
But that’s all. That’s all I have.

Nenhum comentário: